If you’re in the U.S. like me, chances are you ate a bit more than usual yesterday. Well, you are in luck. If you haven’t listened to the latest episode of Fully Threaded Radio, you can do it now and also aid in the digestion of yesterday’s Thanksgiving meal. Fully Threaded Radio includes digital equivalents of probiotics and intestinal microflora to ease you through your recovery from the big day*, allowing you to scarf down more leftovers.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Fully Threaded is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I have only listened to the beginning of the new Fully Threaded Radio episode, but I already heard that the Fastener Word Association included the word Fallopian. Intriguing or what? Let’s check out the review episode from the big NIFSW Vegas Fastener Show 2012. [Yes, I know that's not the official name]
What the heck? Fifty episodes of Fully Threaded Radio? Five years ago who would have even imagined there would be such a thing? It just makes you wonder what the next five years have in store for us fastener freaks…
If you haven’t already (okay I am about a week behind), check out Episode 48 of Fully Threaded Radio, and hear about swimming mammals, and even some fastener stuff.
I came across a site called Inspiration Green, and it includes images of some fantastic sculpture made of fasteners. Here’s one of them. Check out the blog for more.
I see there is another episode of Fully Threaded Radio available. I will be listening to it momentarily and hope you will, too.
The Fully Threaded Radio guys let me come on the show and talk with them about the AmazonSupply.com news. I splurged ($14.99) on a new headset for Skype, so I am hoping that the new microphone will remove some of my nasally voice qualities. Oh – and there are other people on the show, too. :) It’s another great one.
I just saw a nice, quick video from Porteous Fastener Company illustrating their mill sourcing process with brevity and humor. Nicely done. I guess when you’re in Southern California you can’t get away from that cinema bug.
I’m not sure if you have to be on Facebook to see it, but give it a try.
These Fully Threaded guys have created an industry institution, which fits very well since many people think they should be institutionalized.
- Valedictory (7)
- Handy Charts (4)
- Do you have a screw tattoo? (4)
- Let's Help Manufacturers Fastener World Go Out with a Bang (4)
- Screw Biz Links (3)
- What the heck is #NIFSW? (3)
- About (2)
- Photo & Video (2)
- You Might be a Fastener Freak... (2)
- Fastener Distribution and Technology Can Be Better Friends (2)
- Andy: I found a quick ...
- Neil: Hi are they made of metal ? i ...
- Andy: Looks cool! I posted the vide...
- Mary: I thought you may like to info...
- Andy: I’ve discovered the key to get...
- John Butler: You didn't think it thru for w...
- Jamie Dillon: Looks to be some kind of over-...
- Brad: Ian, I came across your pos...
- Eric: Thanks for joining us! You sou...
- Ian Banks: Have same tin not in good cond...