What the heck? Fifty episodes of Fully Threaded Radio? Five years ago who would have even imagined there would be such a thing? It just makes you wonder what the next five years have in store for us fastener freaks…
If you haven’t already (okay I am about a week behind), check out Episode 48 of Fully Threaded Radio, and hear about swimming mammals, and even some fastener stuff.
I came across a site called Inspiration Green, and it includes images of some fantastic sculpture made of fasteners. Here’s one of them. Check out the blog for more.
I see there is another episode of Fully Threaded Radio available. I will be listening to it momentarily and hope you will, too.
The Fully Threaded Radio guys let me come on the show and talk with them about the AmazonSupply.com news. I splurged ($14.99) on a new headset for Skype, so I am hoping that the new microphone will remove some of my nasally voice qualities. Oh – and there are other people on the show, too. :) It’s another great one.
I just saw a nice, quick video from Porteous Fastener Company illustrating their mill sourcing process with brevity and humor. Nicely done. I guess when you’re in Southern California you can’t get away from that cinema bug.
I’m not sure if you have to be on Facebook to see it, but give it a try.
These Fully Threaded guys have created an industry institution, which fits very well since many people think they should be institutionalized.
- Valedictory (7)
- Do you have a screw tattoo? (4)
- Let's Help Manufacturers Fastener World Go Out with a Bang (4)
- Screw Biz Links (3)
- What the heck is #NIFSW? (3)
- About (2)
- Photo & Video (2)
- Handy Charts (2)
- You Might be a Fastener Freak... (2)
- Fastener Distribution and Technology Can Be Better Friends (2)
- Andy: I’ve discovered the key to get...
- John Butler: You didn't think it thru for w...
- Jamie Dillon: Looks to be some kind of over-...
- Brad: Ian, I came across your pos...
- Eric: Thanks for joining us! You sou...
- Ian Banks: Have same tin not in good cond...
- Roger Plafkin: The Plafkin Family would consi...
- Roger Plafkin: Plafkin Brothers and its Divis...
- Andy: It looks like the link I origi...
- christine chuma: im looking for this earing for...